A Star is Born!
Lady G got cast in her second commercial (a State Farm spot). I brought the camera with me fully intending on taking pictures, but since I was also cast, there was little time to concentrate on work, take care of baby and play. Since she's past the 6 month mark, she can spend four hours on set, two in front of the camera...so we needed to get the shot and get it quickly. It was so nice working with my daughter on set...she's one of the most professional actors I've ever worked with...and she doesn't complain...man, she's good! We came home and played for a bit and since our swim class begins next week, I wanted to make certain her bathing suit still fits. I took these pictures and sure enough, G gave the most perfect 'starlet' poses...check it out!


1 Comments:
oh, she is beautiful! i love how she just sits for those posed pics... enjoy it while you can because it doesn't last! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home