Sunday, March 07, 2010

Girl's Day Out!

Laci and I decided on Friday morning to head out and have a girl's day out. We planned a trip to the Zimmer Children's Museum in Beverly Hills, then we would pick Lori up for a french fry lunch and end the day paying for our french fries and hike in Griffith Park.

The museum was super fun! We pretended to buy groceries and then we took them to a pretend diner to cook the food up..but we really just spent time cleaning up other kiddos messes (which is just as fun). The museum offered a lot of other fun activities that our little one just isn't quite into just yet.

After the museum we headed to Santa Monica. Los Angeles is really into food trucks. Lori and Laci are big fans and Laci wanted to go to the famed FrySmith truck. On this day the FrySmith truck was stationed in Santa Monica close to Lori's work. We picked her up and headed to our french fry lunch. Lori had the Kimchi Fries, Laci had sweet potatoes with pork and I had the traditional chili cheese (I brought some fruit and a sandwich for Lady M). After we took Lori back to work, we headed to Griffith Park for a hike. Since Margaret is 20 lbs, I knew this might be a bit of a workout for me.

What a fun fun day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home